If you didn't know I started my graduate program on Wednesday. I'm still adjusting to getting up at 6:30 in the morning, but it'll get better with time. I already have a 10 page paper due on Monday. I guess I should get off the internet and write my paper!
Happy Friday friends!
These are a few of my favorite things...
- I'm not sure if I want to eat this or use it on my lips, Sugar Lip Scrub.
- I just know if my grandmother was alive today, I'd make her these Death by Chocolate Cupcakes. It's a FACT!
- I'm thinking of trying this recipe this coming weekend. Artisan Bread!
- I really need to start "doing" my hair in the mornings. I really liked the second suggestion from ModCloth's 3 picture perfect short hair styles.
- Maybe I should take the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge? What do you think? It might take me quite awhile though.
- Who wants to make their own ricotta cheese? I do, I do!
- I think this Vegan Food Swap is a great idea.
- Soup is the only thing that sounds good to eat for me now. How about trying this Tibetan Style Dumplings in Gingery Broth.
- I also would like to make this Lemon Blackberry Tart for Thanksgiving maybe?
- I'm thinking that a 30-day challenge could be fun. Here are some examples.