Friday, September 28, 2012

Fabulous Friday Links

Wow another week is done.  Where has the time gone?  

I feel like I'm chained to my key board these days. So many papers to write and so little time or anything else.  I guess that's what I get when I take an intensive year long master's degree course. 

Last night I made the Hello Dolly Bars that I made for Alex's birthday last year for a potluck at school today. I hope everyone likes them!

Happy Friday Friends!

These are a few of my favorite things...  

this week!

  1. One Perfect Bit posted this Mushroom Galette.  It sounds so good and comforting.   
  2. I love fall and it's getting to be scarf weather.  Refinery 29 has ideas for some scarfs to pick up since all of mine are still in California.  
  3. Art Kulinaria has a vanilla cheesecake with salted caramel that sounds divine   
  4. Soup is starting to sound like a good idea I think this chicken enchilada soup is in my near future. 
  5. I'm contemplating wearing more dresses and skirts, now that I can!  I could totally start with this Caravan Princess Dress.  
  6. And these shoes need to somehow become part of my wardrobe... 
From Zappos.com I'm thinking a 7W or 7.5W


From Bali Elf  in a beautiful olive green

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...