Friday, October 5, 2012

Fabulous Friday Links


Another week has gone by.  The time sure does fly.  

I'm enjoying all my schooling, but it sure is taking it's toll on my normal activities.

Next week should be better.  I might even get some sewing done.  

If I do I'll show all of you!   

Now I'm off to class and a weekend full of paper writing.

Happy Friday Friends!

These are a few of my favorite things...  

this week!

  1. I think I'm starting to like some new music.  This song is glorious!
  2. As I grow older gin has become my drink of choice if I drink.  These gin and tonics sound wonderful to be shared with good friends.  
  3. We all need little break from the internet sometimes.  Internet Vacations. 
  4. Why Women Should Stop Trying to be Perfect.
  5. If I ever get some free time I'd like to read this book.
  6. This movie makes me want to have a baby.  Yes, I said the B word.  
  7. And this movie reminds me of how complex it can be.  
  8. I want to make this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...