Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day with my hubby

A day full of time spent with Alex.

First, I was told that I'm a very healthy young lady by my doctor.

Then we took a much needed trip to Roseville to get my rings cleaned. Now they will sparkle on for another day.

We also spent some time wandering around the Galleria. This is my second foray to this mall since it's unfortunate fire last year. This time the roof appears to be fully repaired, however the mall is still not fully restored to it's former grandeur.

While wandering the mall we picked up a pastry blender, some black mustard seeds, and a tea called marriage.

Then we went to Johnny Garlic's. This is my very first experience with a celebrity chef restaurant.

Over all it was fun. I loved the garlic focaccia that they serve with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Then since it was still early in the day, we ordered from the lunch menu. We got a great deal on two types of pasta decoratively served on a rectangular plate with a salad.

Alex ate the house salad with a Cajun chicken penne. I ate the Sonoma Salad with the Chipotle shrimp and hotlinks penne.

I was hoping to save room for dessert, but alas too much bread.

Then a long drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...