Friday, July 29, 2011

Lady's Day by the Bay

Lady's Day by the Bay. The second annual trip to the bay with my mother-in-law and her sister. I feel so happy to have these two special ladies in my life. We went to several thrift stores in Mill Valley, Corte Madera, and San Rafael. Ending with a fabulous meal at Sol Food. This fabulous restaurant serves up authentic Puerto Rican cuisine. I had the Nino Pobre. The Puerto Rican po'boy. Breaded, fried prawns on toasted french bread with lettuce, tomato, and cilantro lime mayo. Fabulous. I ate it with the bottle of Pique that is on every table. Spicy.
Here is all the cool stuff that I purchased. Enjoy.Two ramekins and a zester.

LDBB1

Black and Red Scarf

LDBB7

Grey Sweater

LDBB6

Cookbook:
Dinner for Two.

LDBB2

Books:
The Undomesticated Goddess, Shopaholic and Sister, To Hell with all that: Loving and Loathing Our Inner Housewife, Love Walked In, The Ninth Wife, and Writing at the Kitchen Table: the Authorized Biography of Elizabeth David.

LDBB3

Dress

LDBB4

Red Shoes.

LDBB5


So just a little note to let you all know I have not fallen off the face of the earth. When the heat breaks I'll get into cooking more for all of you.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...