Sunday, September 8, 2013

Getting back to normal

The apartment is almost done.  Just a few little things still need to be taken care of, but for the most part everything has a place and it feels like a home.  Even the kitties are getting back to their normal selves.


001 007

Mamasita exploring her new favorite place to sit

   006

Zoey walking to sit in my lap even though I'm trying to take a cute picture of her

  009

Mamasita sitting on the couch

  010

And Zoey sitting on my laptop

  015

Mamasita loves to help sort socks

  016017

The lone cupcake leftover from last night, another MtAoFC recipe.

  018 

 I've started to decorate for fall. Just a smidge!

  019

I picked up a rosemary plant for Mamasita to sit by.

  020

Currently, I'm re-reading the third Harry Potter book so this California Bear is saving its place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...