Friday, August 30, 2013

Fabulous Friday Links

It has been some time since I've done one of these.  I've had the past week off of work and my apartment is finally feeling like a home.  This weekend we go to get the kitties.  It will be the first time in over a year since we have lived with our cats.  On Tuesday Alex starts his first real semester of law school and I go back to work.  Wish us luck in our new lives in the beautiful pacific northwest.

Happy Friday Friends!


  1. I really want THIS rug for my living room.  
  2. And THIS coffee table.
  3. And THESE for the window, so the kitties do not ruin the blinds.  
  4. I'm dreaming of fall.  THIS sounds like a good first thing to bake in my new kitchen!
  5. Or maybe THESE!
  6. After we pay off our credit card debt I really want to do THIS.
  7. I'm missing my lucky bamboo.  I think it got lost during the move.  THIS would be a nice replacement. Since this seems to be the only plant I can keep alive.
  8. All my twinkle lights are MIA as well.  I think I need THESE to start rebuilding my collection.
  9. Alex has informed me that we need adult things now.  I think THIS would be a very adult thing to own!
Treetop Queen Headboard


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...