Wow things are really starting to get busy around here.
Papers, papers and more papers.
Every where I look I have more papers to do.
So, that is the state of things this week.
Maybe next week will go more smoothly.
Happy Friday Friends!
These are a few of my favorite things...
- I've had knitting on my mind lately. This seems like a good project to start back up on a Serenity Cardi.
- We should all look at this site and join in the mission. Operation Beautiful.
- Eats Well With Others always has fabulous recipes, but I'm drooling over this Plum Almond Tart.
- I'm thinking My Sweet and Savory's Swiss Chard Soup will be a good recipe to remember for Meatless Monday.
- We are going to try the sourdough all over again here are a couple of possible recipes: Sourdough home or Sourdough Companion. There are also a couple of recipes for a different starter in my Joy of Cooking that we might try as well!