My dear friend Jacks challenged me to eat 3 new foods this week for my birthday!
First up is Kale Chips. I've been meaning to try out this very simple and delicious recipe.
- 1/2 bunch of Kale
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- With a knife remove the stems
- Tear into bit size pieces
- Wash and dry thoroughly.
- Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar
- Bake until crisp
- Sprinkle with salt.
Now introducing a new feature on my recipes: Did I like it and did the husband like it rating.
Alex "They are not bad, but I cannot think of any reason for their existing". and "They taste like popcorn".
I would try this again. The texture is a little weird with the chip just melting in my mouth, but they are really healthy for you.