Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Birthday Recap

I am truly blessed.

Life has granted me some great friends and family.  

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes.

And...

Presents.

From my dear friend M who moved far away I received this fabulous book on Corset making.  
003



From my brother-in-law and his wife I received this wonderful baking cookbook.   I cannot wait to try out some of the delectable treats.
004
And of course my In-laws treated us all to a trip to the California Academy of Sciences.
(more on this trip later!)
scan0001
Finally, Steph from Hope Sewing is Genetic and her husband took Alex and I out to dinner.

And I finished my birthday with a snowball.

002

1 comment:

  1. lovely presents that baking book looks great and the corset making book! glad you had a great birthday x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...