Saturday, January 14, 2012

My New Dress

I'm not sure if I've shared with you how much I love my husband.  

Well I do and this is just one of the many reasons why.

Today, when he came home from work he brought me this present.

A Tea at Three Polka Dot Dress.

The first one was a little too big, so he brought home a smaller one to exchange!
016
I am so in love with this dress.  

035
It's comfortable and flowy and has lots of Polka Dots!
036
I cannot wait for an occasion to take this out on the town.
038

Additionally, Steph from Hope Sewing is Genetic and I knocked a couple more items off of 100 things to eat before you die list

 Pocky and Fried green tomatoes.

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty... I say: wearing the dress is the occasion! Why wait?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...