Saturday, August 6, 2011

Anniversary

It's that time of the year again.

You see my husband and I have two anniversaries. August 8th and August 12th.

One is the date that we decided that we were boyfriend and girlfriend, I know so very high-school, but I was 18 and he was 19 so there you go. The second is the day we got married.

This year might be the turning point were I no longer feel the need to mark the passage of time from both these occasions. See we are at our halfway point. Up until this year our dating anniversary was longer than our married one.

That is what happens when you date for six years before you get married. And as you now may have guessed this year is our sixth wedding anniversary. So from this point on we will have been married longer than we dated.

I quite enjoy being married. I like knowing there is one person in the world that knows where I am and what I am. We don't always see eye to eye, but we are going together and that makes me happy.

So to everyone out there I hope that you find your one person to attach yourself, and that you sit back and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...