Monday, June 6, 2011

New Books

I'm not a person who pays attention to or tries to earn credit card rewards. I am in fact trying to pay off all my cards, but my dear friend Steph from Hope Sewing is Genetic is always getting great rewards from her credit card. So I thought I'd look into it and it turned out I had lots of points saved up on one of my cards. I thought I might as well redeem some of those points. Here is what I picked up.
books 1

It arrived in the mail and now I have more books to add to my reading list. Also I'd like to read them before I watch the new HBO TV series Game of Thrones. Everyone, that I know, is very excited about this series.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!! We just finished watching this week's episode - you're going to LOVE the books! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...