Saturday, June 4, 2011

Knitting

I got up early today to go to a wedding of a person that I haven't seen in three years. The bride was beautiful and the wedding sweet. The food was best part, chips and salsa, a taco bar and cheese cake for dessert. Delicious and affordable.

After this early day (11 am) wedding I came home and worked on my knitting. This is what I've accomplished so far. It's about 8 inches long. I'm hoping it turns into a scarf someday. This started off as a Stitch Nation free project called Full o' Sheep Cable Vision, but this was too complicated for me the beginner.
Knitting1
So I've decided to knit every row and alternate colors. We'll see how it all turns out. I'm still not sure how to tie off each transition, but I'll figure that out later. I'm sure I didn't do the transitions right, but it's working so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...