Saturday, June 25, 2011

Baked Scallops

My dear friend's boyfriend is away on a great adventure in Africa. He left yesterday. So, I decided to invite her over for dinner tonight.

Scallops are one of my favorite foods and Alex has never even eaten them. I thought, since I've never cooked them before, that I'd start with something simple.
The following recipe I found in Grandma's Old-fashioned recipes.Baked Scallops


Baked Scallops 002

Ingredients:

  • 1 tablespoon olive oil

  • 2 tablespoons butter, melted

  • 2 tablespoons lemon juice

  • 1/4 cup bread crumbs

  • 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese

  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley

  • 1/2 teaspoon salt

  • pinch of black pepper

  • 1 pound frozen scallops, thawed

Directions:

  • Preheat oven 350 degrees

  • Mix oil and butter in a small baking dish

  • Add lemon juice, bread crumbs, cheese, and seasoning

  • Add scallops and mix well

  • Bake in oven for 20 minutes

Baked Scallops 001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...