Monday, May 23, 2011

Patchwork Placemats: Part Three

I hope that everyone had a good weekend. My was very full. First, my dear friend Steph from Hope Sewing is Genetic and I had a yard sale. Steph also gave me this nice cozy for my new mixer.
mixer cozy

This weekend I made three different recipes with cherries. Then Sunday I made some progress on the ever continuing project of the Sew Liberated Patchwork Pacemats.
I cut the Jelly roll into 14-inch stripspatchwork placemats2

Ten strips for each placemat.

patchwork placemats3

Sewn together I placed them on top of the backing and batting.


patchwork placemats1

Next, I'll quilt each mat. Then I'll trim the sides and sew on the binding. With a little bit of luck I'll have these finished up next weekend.
Happy Sewing
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...