Friday, May 6, 2011

It's Friday

Or is it? Yes, I know that it is technically Friday. That coveted last day of the week, but in my house this is not necessarily the case. Hubby works every weekend and even though I have most weekends, off I still have to pry myself out of bed to see him off. I know the tragedy of not being able to sleep past 10 am on a Saturday. This weekend is different since I have to work as well.

How did you fair this week?

My week consisted of work, work, eye appointment, work and more work. With a splash of lunch with a dear friend and seeing my darling aunt to give her a Mother's Day card.

Now, I'm going to get a little personal. With Mother's day so near I have to confess that this is my least favorite celebration. Before you get mad at me, I do think that mother's deserve recognition. I just had a hard time with Mother's day growing up with out a mother to celebrate. I made a lot of crafts and cards at school for my aforementioned aunt, my grandmother, and even my grandpa, but it's just not the same. With that I hope everyone, especially my mother-in-law, has a wonderful mother's day full of joy and good food.
Happy Friday
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...