Friday, April 22, 2011

Weekend plans

This is going to be a jam-packed weekend.

Tonight, since hubby is D & Ding with his friends, I will be making or attempting to make this tart from One Perfect Bite. It just looks so pretty, and I'm in a tart mood.

Tomorrow, I'll be heading up the hill to my god-son's eleventh birthday party. There will be lots of little kids running around and me sitting there eating cake! Since I love books I got him these two for his present this year. I hope he enjoys them.



I can't wait till I have kids and I can buy them all these amazing books. I want to read them all!

Finally, Sunday. Easter. This year hubby and I are going to spend it with my family. This is the first time ever in our twelve year relationship that we are going to do this. I'm hoping for low drama, but one never knows with my family. I'm going to miss seeing my in-laws, but one has to visit family every once in a while. I plan on making the cake I made last weekend to bring to the festivities. The only difference is that I'm planing to change the icing to butter cream instead of chocolate-butter.
Happy Easter
DShared with




A Girl in Pearls

Fun Fridays

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dianna, I hope you like the tart. Have a wonderful holiday.Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...