Saturday, April 30, 2011

A day at the Museum

I keep setting myself up for these epically busy days. Today, is my best friend's birthday and well I will not get to see her. I am not too sad about this, but I'm going to keep the day busy.

This morning I dropped my husband off at work, then drove straight over to Steph's house to pick her up. Her hubby is out of town this weekend, so I've made it my personal goal to keep her company. And so we drove for an hour and a half to go see an art museum.

Then, when I got home I whipped together a Strawberry Tart and a Quiche with Mushrooms for my other friend's Camerone Day Dinner Party. Boy am I tired.

Here are a few highlights:
Level one:

001
Level Two:

047
Level Three:

065


Happy Day

D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...