Saturday, March 5, 2011

Excursions to the Fabric Store

Excursions to the Fabric Store

Two weeks ago a sale (5 for $5) at Joann's yielded these five patterns. I'm not sure what I'll do with them yet but here they are.

002

Two skirt patterns, two shirt patterns and a pattern for a purse.

Then today another excursion with my dear friend Stephanie yielded three new patterns.

001

Another skirt pattern. I must be really needing to make a skirt. A costume pattern, to help with the making of my Mother Confessor outfit. Then a pattern for an apron.

I've decided to make the apron right away, so while still at the store I purchased the materials needed in it's construction.

  • 5 yards of 1/2 inch double fold bias tape

  • 1 yard of 5/8 inch Ribbon

  • 1 & 1/2 yards of cotton fabric

003

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...