Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Computers

082 (1)

Since November, I believe, I have been without my trusty laptop. I'd forgotten how good it felt just to sit in bed and cruise the internet. See the hard drive died and there was no way to resuscitate it. I fretted over this. Do I really want to buy a new laptop, no. So what am I to do. Finally when we received our tax return we purchased an inexpensive hard drive. I installed it easily on Monday evening and have spent the last couple of days updating windows and other programs. Now I can do all my interneting on my own computer.

Additionally Alex got some much needed updates for his behemoth of a computer. Not only does it work properly now it is much quieter.

080

New Motherboard, RAM, and a fancy new Graphics card.

Lots of computer love this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...