Friday, January 28, 2011

On eating Cake for Breakfast

cake




Today for the first time since Sunday I woke up not feeling like crap. Now don't get me wrong, I'm still sick despite all the stuff I've been taking that's suppose to make me feel better. I'm still achy but my nose is less stuffy and that is something to celebrate. Additionally my appetite came back and the first thing I saw when I opened the refrigerator was the cake I made on Sunday, before I got sick. So this is what I decided would be my Breakfast.

Now this is neither healthy nor advisable, but I figure I save enough calories from hardly eating anything yesterday and the day before to justify this little indulgence. Don't worry I could only get half of what is pictured down.

Here's to feeling better before the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. If it's carrot cake, like it kinda looks like, then it's vegetables, and is perfectly fine for breakfast. :) Feel better soon, D!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...