Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kitchen addendum

kitchen002
Rearranging the Computer room inspired me to do the same in the kitchen. Now it's not as dramatic of a change for I only have three pieces in the kitchen that can move (Refrigerator, Bookshelf, and table), but I think the recombination will give a new/fresh fell to this room. Now the only room left in the house to tackle is the bedroom. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do in there the thought of it is quite daunting. I would have liked to rearrange the living room as well but I'm not really sure that is actually possible at this point in time. I think when we move again will be the only way I'll get to rearrange this particular room. But we'll see how it goes. Maybe I'll come up with a brilliant plan and the energy to pull it off. Humm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...