Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Bell Witch

For the entire summer I have been going to the local library and choosing a book at random. Most of these books have been quite entertaining and I feel that the whole operation has been a success. However this latest book.


Was not something that I enjoyed at all.

First off there were no chapters. No breaks in the text whatsoever. It was difficult to pick up where I left off.

I understand it is a gimmick book being that the premise is that it was a letter from a father to his daughter in the event of his death, however 199 pages is long without breaks.

Though I do not know the story behind this tale but a quick Google search shows that there are several books on this some subject. Maybe I'd enjoy this story much more if I had done some research before reading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...