Friday, March 1, 2013

Fabulous Friday Links

Oh Friends it is Friday again, but it is not only Friday it is the first day of the best month of the year.  Well I think it's the best because it's my birthday month!   The week after next I begin my first two week practice teaching session.  It should be nice to get out of the lecture hall and into the classroom.  Though truth be told I'm a little nervous.

Happy Friday folks!


  1. I really want to try and make this bread sometime soon.  
  2. I started reading this book this week.  I think Alex and are in for an interesting time if we try and follow all the rules this month.  
  3. I'm on the lookout for the perfect graduation dress.  This one is in the running.  
  4. I'm looking forward to when our year on the East coast is done and I can read books freely again.  This book might be one of the first books I put on my night stand in September.  
  5. Or maybe this book.  Knowing myself there will be a pile of books.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...