Friday, October 19, 2012

jay and silent bob get old

Alright, I know I promised you guys some posts about sewing or well anything other than linky lists.  I'm working on a sewing project that I thought I would be finished with by now, but it's still in the works.  So as soon as I'm finished I'll share it with you!

 I still need to post something.  So here we go...

Alex and I went Tuesday night to see Kevin smith and Jason Mewes Live at the Fillmore in Silver Spring.  Alex said he'd regret it if we didn't go.  We got standing only "seats", but it was great and funny.  Here are the pictures I took with my phone.




Tomorrow we are going apple picking I'll take lots of pictures to share with you all!

Happy Friday my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...