Friday, August 24, 2012

Fabulous Links Friday

Hello friends, it's Friday!

I've noticed a few blogs have been doing this Friday list thing and well I love lists so here is mine for this Friday.  Who knows I might do this every week.  We'll see how it goes.  

These are a few of my favorite things...  

this week!

  1. Nourished Kitchen has provided a list of 11 Foods you can stop buying and starting making!
  2. Small Measure's newest book: A Year of Pies.
  3. Chemical free skin care. Sounds good to me!
  4. And of course I've been on Pinterest way too much.  Dreaming of Autumn.

I guess that's all for this week. 

 I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.  

I'm going to try and get to some of the great farmer's markets that are so close to my house.  

1 comment:

  1. Hmm I haven't seen that around before an interesting list =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...