Sunday, June 3, 2012

Circle Quilts

My original idea for my circle quilt struck me as too much for me to handle currently, with the big move and everything.  So I decided to make two smaller quilts with the materials that I had laying around.

Today, After breakfast with Steph from Hope Sewing is Genetic, I laundered and pressed all the pieces that still needed that.

Then, I cut the backing, fronts, and batting to fit the dimensions I decided on.

Then, I laid out the circles and pinned them to one of the quilts.
003



Quilt number two will be pinned after I'm done quilting quilt number one! 004 As always Zoey loves to "help". 002

1 comment:

  1. I like the layout! I'll be watching out for the posts when it's near completion =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...