Friday, April 27, 2012

The You-Tube game

Do you ever play the You-Tube game?  I don't do it often but it makes me smile every time I do.

For me it always starts the same.  I'm watching something on T.V. and a song is on the show.  this song gets stuck in my head and I want to know who originally sang it or how the whole song goes.

So, I go to You-Tube and search.

Then when I'm done listening to that song I click on another on the side bar.

Here is my You-Tube game results for tonight's initial search of its a mans world:




I do the same with cat videos.  Starting with searching for Moew I'm a kitty Cat.

Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. What a crazy yet cool idea! I often get a song in my head and can't remember the lyrics for the rest of it so search on google till I find it =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...