Monday, March 5, 2012

List + Birthday = Greatness

I've mentioned before that my birthday is coming up and fast.  Just two weeks from today!

I also love lists.

If you don't know where this is going, well I don't know what to say.

But, here it is my Twenty Twelve Birthday Wish list.

Now, I by no means hope to get even one item off of this list.  I just like putting out into the universe the things that are striking my fancy in the here and now.  Who knows the universe might bring something to me.  You never know.

Part One: Kitchen.

These are things I want because I think they are cool and some are things I think I need to make my life easier in my quest to become some sort of Domestic Goddess (while working full-time and going to school)

Double-Boiler


Electric Rice Cooker

False-Bottomed Tart Pan
Souffle dish
Metal Measuring Spoons.


Part Two:  Books

I know I said no purchased books this year, but if someone else buys them for me then it doesn't count.  I know I'm sneaky.  I've been really, really, really wanting to buy new books.  There are just so many that I want.  Here is just a sample.

The Joy The Baker Cookbook

(Because I love Joy the Baker.  Well who doesn't.  She is fantastic.  If you don't know who she is check out her blog HERE.)

Charmed Knits: Projects for Fans of Harry Potter

(I should have got this book last year when I saw it at the craft store, because now it's out of print and the price has skyrocketed.  I still want it though.)

The Organized Kitchen: Keep your Kitchen Clean, Organized, and Full of Good Food and Save Time, Money, (and Your Sanity) Every Day!

( I think the title says it all!)

The Basics of Corset Building: A Handbook for Beginners 
( I mean really, who doesn't long to make their very own corset?  You're saying you don't.  Well I do! I know I'm a little strange)


Humm.  When did I get to be so grownup with my book choices.  Not a single one is a novel and I'm super excited about each one of them.

Part Three: Crafty Goodness.

Bamboo Knitting needles from Crystal Palace. 

(I really like the look and feel of these great needles.)

Well that is my list for now.  I hope you enjoyed it, time to go cut my fettuccine before dinner is had at midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...