Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday: Weigh In




Weigh In Wednesday

I've been wanting to lose some lbs.  Well really who doesn't and well of course I'm not on track.   I'm not really doing anything other than hearing about my husband working out and eating a lot of Subway.  I mean a lot.  I think I'm getting really sick of sandwiches and I love sandwiches.  This next week my goal is to work out at least 4 times.  Which will be a huge jump.  

Anyways, I stumbled upon this fun exciting link party.  Maybe it'll keep me on track.  I'm at least willing to give it a try.  

Weight Loss Goal: 15 lbs (from today!)
Starting Weight: 158 lbs(Jan 1 st)
Today's Weight: 155 lbs 
Total Loss: 3 lbs
Distance to Goal: 15 lbs
Week's workouts: 1
Total Time Exercising: 30 minutes


Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great weight loss goal and a good workout plan!
    I know you can do it! I think I might join in on the 4 sessions a week idea :)
    Thanks for linking up to Weigh In Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 lbs is great! The folks who participate in the Weigh In Wednesday linky thing are awesome and so motivating. I've been doing this since January and have lost almost 15 lbs already. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...