1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
- Curled up with a book and a kitty.
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
- The Office
- Master Chef
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
4) Why do you blog?
- For the old lady in me who wants to document my daily life for posterity.
- To share my cooking and sewing adventures.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
- Greek yogurt
- Dried fruit
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
- I have two cats. Zoey and Mamasita. Of course I talk about my cats all the time so most of you probably already knew this about me!
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
- My Journal
- My Laptop
10) What’s your favorite drink?
- Tea. Hot. Especially Chai!
- Followed by water. Really, I drink water all the time.
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
- Yes. I finally overcame my aversion to making things on my own. I avoided it for so long, but now I cannot get enough of all the possibilities cooking your own food can bring. If I want cookies I can make cookies. If I want chicken Alfredo I can do that too!
12) Do you have children?
- No children, yet! Just two spoiled kitties.
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
- It all depends on the day and event. Sometimes I'm very shy and other times I'm very outgoing.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
- My outlook on life. I wish that I was a little more positive about things.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
- Amy Adams. I think she is so cute and made a wonderful Julie Powell in the movie.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
- Walking around my neighborhood taking pictures if the winter trees.
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
- Both my In-Laws and my sister and her family , and my aunts are only an hour to an hour and a half away. Not right around the corner, but also not to far for a I just need to spend a day with my family trip.
19) List three of your talents.
- Reading a book in a day
- Sewing an apron in a day
- Typing fast.
20) What is your greatest attribute?
- That I never give up. Sometime I waiver, sometimes I change my mind, but in the end I try to always see things through to the end.
So, what are some things about you?
I hope you all are having a great Friday!