Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday

Day 11

Oh sweet last day of my weekend, how fast you have come.

I spent the day working on my sister's Christmas present and catching up on Bones.

Having majored in Anthropology in College I feel an affinity for this show even through it is not entirely accurate.

I also my hair got a much needed trim from my dear friend Dana.

We are going to start knitting together.

I'm very excited to have a knitting partner and someone who will trim my hair. Happy Dance!

Back to my sister's present. Zoey was in a helping mood.

This is the result. Enjoy.

First she didn't want the yarn in the basket.


001

002

003

"One out. Time to get the other one."

008

009

011

"Maybe I need to sharpen my nails on the basket?"

012

"Maybe I need to get into the basket?"

015

"I win! No Yarn in the basket."

017

"Mommy, I brought you some thread."

018

"Look I make a good fabric weight. See how I keep it from blowing away."

019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...