Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day One

Day one.

I was going to wake up early and workout, but that was not to happen. In bed was a snugly Zoey on one side in between Alex and I and a Mamasita on the other. I Snoozed through the morning workout time.

Finally, I dragged myself and the kitties out of bed. They helped me get ready for work and then we got Alex up.

Out of the house, drop Alex off at work. Drive to work myself and work my eight hour shift.

I work in a grocery store and that makes it both easy and hard to be on a diet. Not that I'm officially on a diet, but I'd like to lose some weight. Why am I telling you this? Well I wanted dip. Really badly today and I went out on my break and got some dip. Immediately after putting it into my mouth I regret this decision. Did that stop me from eating it? No.

I wish that I had never eaten it. I am going to try for the rest of this month to try and not eat processed foods.

What do I do? For dinner I had bakery bread with peanut butter. Processed foods. At least to some extent.

My redeeming moment, finally trying my new Jillian Michaels DVD Killer Buns and Thighs.

001

Now I'm sore in a good way. Level One was so much harder than I thought it would be. I've only been out of the exercise routine for 2 weeks, but I need to get my endurance back up to par.

Now, I'm sitting here writing to all of you sipping on some Yogi Tea and watching Biggest Loser.

Goal List:
  • Email professor 1 about class
  • Finish All 20 teas in my box at work
  • Email professor 2 about letter of recommendation
  • Save $840 for Spring Class
  • Email professor 3 about new letter of recommendation
  • Finish Scarf
  • Email Dale about letter of recommendation
  • Knit scarf for my niece
  • Write CV or finish writing.
  • Get Tiernan's Christmas present
  • Write new letter of intent
  • Eat less processed foods all month
  • Read library book
  • Get rings cleaned
  • Workout everyday of December
  • Read Middlesex
  • Go to Cornish Christmas
  • Read The Cookbook Collector
  • Blog everyday of December!
Happy First Day of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...