Monday, December 26, 2011

The day after...

The day after Christmas is a little bitter-sweet.  All the festivities are done.  All the build-up and the big event is now over.  Additionally it's been one year to the day of my dear grandfather's death.  Alas this is going to be a long day.

So far I've finished the book that I've been reading Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides.


Started my last book for this year.  Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos.


And currently I'm watching for the very first time The Philadelphia Story.



I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday.

1 comment:

  1. The books are new to me, but Philadelphia Story is a sweet favorite. I am sorry about the sad recollection of losing your grandfather... love and memories are dear and heavy blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...