Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 15

Ten days until Christmas.

I'm having one of those days. You know the kind? Oh course you do. Everyone has one of those days every once in a while.

While driving home from work I was thinking about my hard day and what do I see, but a car accident. This jolted me out of my sulking and reminded me of when I was in Elementary school.  We (the children/students) were told to pray every time we heard a siren.  I think it's a good practice to think about the misfortunes of others and hope that it will be okay.

This changed my perspective, while I'm still having one of those eye twitching days, I realize it could be worse. I need to be thankful of so many things in my life.

This post, 30 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself, also put things into perspective.

Be good to yourself and I'll try and do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...