Saturday, September 10, 2011

Waiting for Rain

I know that it is still summer and most people are holding on to the last visages of the heat, but I'm waiting for the rain.

Rain, for me, always makes life seem so much easier to handle. I sleep better. I have more motivation. I can get out my winter coats. The cats grow back their fluffy fur. I can start stacking blankets on my bed.

But for now...

I'm just waiting for the rain.

Meanwhile...

Works in progress.

Queen Quilt

007

I've decided to quilt it with buttons.

006

Knitting

I'm almost done with my scarf.

Knitting

And I'd like to start knitting this blanket.

005

With this yarn.

004

We'll see how that goes. I'm not daunted, yet, by learning how to knit.

2 comments:

  1. I love those buttons for the queen quilt! Let me know if you want to borrow the plastic frame thinger that I have, that would probably make it easier to attach said buttons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I think that it is so interesting! I love fabric diy. I would love to follow each other! Only if you like my blog, of course ;)

    Bree
    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...