Tuesday, September 6, 2011

musings

Okay, so it's still summer, but I'm yearning for the fall.

I'm having this problem right now of being too cold when the swamp-cooler is on, but being too hot when I turn it off. My solution have the air on, but put on a wrap. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm feeling a little strange.

Now, something about my cats:

Mama is pretending that sitting on books is the most comfortable position to be in and that she is not thinking about pawing at the blinds behind her.

It's late and I wont let her go outside. So the pawing at the blinds is her way of annoying me into letting her get her way. She is very tricky in her manipulation of us humans. She never does anything when she thinks someone is watching her.

1 comment:

  1. Wrench likes being sneaky, too. When there aren't any windows open for her to sit by, she'll sneak into the kitchen to lay in the windowsill above the stove, since we always leave that window open. She knows she's not supposed to be there, so if she sees one of us come into the living room, she'll usually sneak down like she wasn't doing anything...but other times I have to play gorilla to startle her into getting down! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...