Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ten Books on my Nightstand

Okay, so there are more than ten books on my actual nightstand. I just grabbed a random selection to share with you and who knows I might read these all next. Or they could sit on my nightstand for the next year. I might have too many books. I just love them. I'm just dreading when we move next, packing up and transporting all these books.

Shopaholic Takes Manhattan
By Sophie Kinsella



Belong to Me
By Marisa de los Santos



The Secret Lives of Dresses
By Erin McKean



Julia Child
By Laura Shapiro



Anvil of Tears
By E.D. Lindquist and Aron Christenson



Writing at the Kitchen Table: The Authorized Biography of Elizabeth David
By Artemis Cooper



A Reliable Wife
By Robert Goolrick



A Country Christmas
By Elizabeth Doyle



Maria Montessori: Her Life and Work
By E.M. Standing



Appetite for Life: The Biography of Julia Child
By Noel Riley Fitch



Happy Tuesday

Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...