Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Last day of Vacation

I've been on vacation for about 2 weeks now. Or what feels like all of August. See I had the 3rd and 4th off then the 6th through the 9th and finally the 12th through the 17th. So, tomorrow I'm going back to work. I know I should not complain since I have a job to go back to, but I feel like I'd love to be independently wealthy right about now.

And what you may ask do I have in-store for myself on this last day of freedom? I'll tell you, it's time to clean my house. It is in sore need of a good scrubbing since we have been in and out for about two weeks now. I have piles of laundry to get done and dusting.

I need to get back on the exercising wagon. I'd also like to make a purse today.

Also I need, need, need to start studying for the GRE. I also need to write my CV and letter of intent.

I know lots of stuff to cram into one day, but I'm confident that I can do all of this.

1. Clean House

  • Bathroom

  • Living room

  • Bedroom

  • Kitchen

  • Computer room

  • Laundry

2. Workout

  • 6-week 6-pack

3. Read

  • The Undomesticated Goddess

4. Grad School Stuff

  • Start CV

  • Start Letter of Intent

  • Make list of schools to apply

  • Make list of professors to E-mail

  • Start GRE workbook

  • Look up times to take GRE

5. Make a purse

  • Pick out pattern

  • Get fabric

  • Get other supplies

  • Iron

  • Cut

  • Sew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...