Monday, May 9, 2011

New Patterns

New Sew Liberated Patterns by Life's Little Lists

Look what arrived today in my mail box. My new Sew Liberated patterns, the Emmeline apron and mischievous gnome messenger bag . I'm so excited to make these two things. A new Apron and a new Bag it really doesn't get any better than that. Additionally, if you did not know, there is going to be a new Sew Liberated book, Growing Up Sew Liberated, coming next month (mid-June). I'm not a pre-order kind of person, but I might make an exception for this lovely book. I hope that everyone has a wonderful week.
 
Happy Sewing
D


1 comment:

  1. Both of those patterns are super cute - the apron would end up too pretty to use! I bet one could use a few different fabrics on that apron, too, to use up smaller pieces. Like one for the bodice and a different for the rest of it, since you could hide the seams with the ribbon.

    I'll keep keeping an eye out for firefighting-themed fabric, too. How much were you looking for??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...