- 1- 12oz package of Morning Star crumbles
- 4 - Large baking potatoes
- 1 - yellow onion (we only put in half since hubby doesn't like them)
- 1 - 14 oz can of vegetarian baked beans
- 1- 10 oz can of condensed tomato soup
- 1- bell pepper (I like the red ones)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Saute diced onions over medium-high heat until golden.
Then Add diced Red Bell peppers
Add Morningstar Crumbles and cook until browned.
Spray a 9 x 11" baking dish with cooking spray and layer of thinly sliced potatoes on the bottom, overlapping.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Cover potatoes with onion mixture, spreading evenly.