Saturday, March 19, 2011

Presents: Part Two

So another night of Birthday fun has come a gone. A huge Snow storm in my home town prevented several people from being able to make it to my "It's the last day of my 20s" party last night. This did not deter me from polishing off a fish bowl size mai tai.


I'm so thankful to have such good friends who would brave the stormy weather to have dinner and drinks with me for my birthday.

So here goes:

Thanks to:

My Husband, Alex

My old friends...
Kate and Louie
April and Derek

My new friends...
Shannon
Jacks and M

And here is my newest haul...

From Kate and Louie

035
From April and Derek

036

I love my presents, but I loved the company more. You guys are great!
Cheers
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...