Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Little Note

This is just a little note before I run off to work in three minutes. I just wanted to let all my readers (all 2 of you I believe) that I'm still reading. Well I'm still re-reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I'll probably be done tomorrow, but I don't think I'll make a post then. I'm plan a post later when I've re-read the whole series about my Harry Potter obsession. So hopefully I'll get the Potters done and start on book four to be finished by this weekend.

Cheers

As always, I appreciate your comments or book recommendations. ~Dianna

1 comment:

  1. I haven't reread anything in a while, but I'll probably reread George R.R. Martin's first book from the Song of Ice and Fire (fire and ice? I can never remember) series before the show comes out in April. Can't wait for that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...